My primary focus in practice is Preconception Preparation and Fertility Optimization, Prenatal & Postpartum health, and Infant Nutrition. Please contact me for rates and bookings!
Initial Consultation (60 Minutes)
- Consultations are conducted via Phone, FaceTime, or Skype. During this hour, we will discuss your main health concerns, health goals and review your Health History intake forms.
- Following the consultation, you will receive a comprehensive, personalized protocol that covers dietary, lifestyle, supplement and fitness recommendations, tailored to achieve your health goals.
Follow-up Consultations (30 Minutes)
- We will review and discuss the progress you’ve made with your protocol and make any necessary changes to keep you on the right track.
- A follow-up can be booked anytime after your Initial Consultation (I recommend 4-6 weeks between consultations).
Custom 12-Week Program
- Work with me for 12-weeks to commit to reaching your health goals in a realistic and sustainable way. I can work along side you duirng your journey and make modifcations to your plan as needed.
- This includes 1-Initial Consultation and 3-Follow-up Consultations (each 21 days apart).
- I will update your protocol after each session to track your progress and keep you on the right track.
- In addition to your protocol with Dietary, Supplement, Lifetysle and Fitness recomendations, you will receive a custom one-week meal plan with recipes.
- During the 12 weeks, you will have unlimited email access for questions between Consultations.
- This is a great option for Preconception Preparation and Fertility Optimization, Pregnancy or Postartum Health.
Custom Meal Plan $60
- A one-week, custom meal plan with unique recipes and macronutrient proportions geared to reach your health goals.
- This service can be used without an Initial Consultation.
- I offer workshops on a variety of nutrition and wellness topics including:
- Introduction to Solids for Infants
- Optimal Prenatal Nutrition
- Optimal Postpartum Nutrition
- 10 Keys to Healthy Living
- How to Stay Healthy in the Workplace
- Contact me if you are a brand, company or organization looking for someone to speak to your group.